At 16h30 on the 25th April 2021, Goût Français held an awards ceremony for the minigame "Easter Egg Hunt" at the French Residence (6 Le Duan street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City) with the participation of Sir Vincent Floreani, Consul General of France in Ho Chi Minh City, Mr Jean Luc Cabirol, Chairman of the Goût Français Certification Committee, members of Goût Français and the awards winners.
On the occasion of Easter, Goût Français held an egg hunting contest in Ho Chi Minh City. The participating partners already have the "Easter Egg Hunt" sticker on their business premises. Minigame participants were tasked with finding these stickers, selfie/check-in with it, then they had to comment their photos on Goût Français's Facebook page. The commented photos with the most "like" will have the chance to win one of our 5 prizes. (minigame post on Facebook)
5 lucky winners were present at the ceremony with one of their relatives. They had shared their thoughts on Goût Français and their connection to the minigame. By the end of the ceremony, the 5 lucky winners and the organizers enjoyed the delicious French chocolate products.
5 SUPER gifts for the lucky winners:
• LOT 1 «EASTER HUGG COLLECTOR» includes a 3D egg of 45-cm high, artfully decorated by the talented artist Baptiste and an Eiffel Tower filled with confectionery from Maxim's de Paris;
• LOT 2 «MAXIM'S EASTER BASKET» includes a bottle of MERLOT Maxim's 75cl wine, an Eiffel Tower filled with confectionery from Maxim's de Paris and a Box of Chocolate with Caramel coating;
• LOT 3 «ANNAM GOURMET & WAREHOUSE EASTER BASKET» ;
• LOT 4 «MAROU EASTER BASKET» ;
• LOT 5 «TABLETTES DE CHOCOLAT MAROU sponsored by CLASSIC DELI and a bottle of Champagne Veuve Clicquot from ATC Wine Merchants».
Established under the auspices of the French Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City, Goût Français, with nearly 40 partners, certifies the collection of companies importing wine and food products of French along with French restaurants. Ensuring food safety and quality, the Goût Français certification is synonymous with French know-how and living arts. Choosing a certified business premises will help you feel more secure and comfortable to share your experiences.