- 40ml KI NO BI Gin
- 7.5ml shiso leaf sake
- 12.5ml dry vermouth
- 4 dashes of absinthe
- 10ml salted mineral water
- 3 tbsp pickled green and 2 tbsp pink peppercorns
- 6 pickled caper berry leaves
- 2 tbsp algae
- sea sponge macerated in dry vermouth
- balsamic caviar
SHISO LEAF SAKE
- Infuse 5 leaves into one 720ml bottle.
Place all liquid ingredients into a Soda Stream bottle, then add the infusion ingredients.
Charge the bottle with 3-4 pieces of dry ice pellets to add carbonation. The idea is to create a dry/slightly salty style of martini with very gentle bubbles. These bubbles are to uplift the flavour of cocktail and also to make it feel lighter in alcohol
Serve in a coupette glass. Garnish with sea sponge and balsamic ‘caviar’. For an alternative to balsamic caviar, use tapioca pearls infused in balsamic vinegar.